11/19/2014

The shocking truth about fast food







Hello. How are you doing? I'm doing okay, but my younger sister is likely to catch a cold. Hope her and you all don't do so.




I'm going to work on my recipe assignment on Wednesday. To be honest, I don't always cook at all and I'm not a good cook, so it'll be a challenge for me. I'll do my best! I hope you'll like it. 














Now, I write about the topic related the book I'm reading. It's about the dangers of eating fast food. Then, I found this movie on YouTube. It's not so long, so you can watch! You must be interested in this topic.









How was it? This video focused on McDonald's hamburgers and french fries. He tested what will happen if he left these fast foods. Usually, not only fast food but normal food should go bad if people left them for a few days. However, in this test, french fries never go bad, never be spoiled. In terms of hamburgers, they rotted away but it took longer time. Based on this experiment, we become aware of that McDonald's foods contain some chemical ingredients which helps them to live longer and to be looked nice. We also realize that some of the chemicals are unhealthy and poisonous for our bodies.


After watching this video, I thought I have to be more careful what I eat everyday. Good taste and looking are important of course, but there is something I should pay more attention.












1 件のコメント: